Monday 12 December 2011

Week 13: Improvements on Film Studies Documents

I have been working on improvements given to me for my Film Studies work. I have been given feedback on my Film Analysis, Marketing Article and Comparative Study documents. I submitted these documents in November via 'Turn it in', this is a way of gaining feedback from my lecturers quickly so I can improve the grade I gained first time. I have been improving my Film Analysis document and my Marketing Article document. These were the main documents which I believe I could improve with the feedback I was given. The feedback given to me has helped a lot and I have been able to improve by using this detailed feedback. From this feedback I have been able to notice continuous improvements through the 3 documents. These are improvements which I am now aware of such as Weak Transitions. This is an area which I am now aware of and I am able to take this improvement on board and ensure I check this area when writing future documents. I am glad that I have had the opportunity to gain quick feedback in relation to my work and that I have a chance to improve my grade.
I will continue to improve my film studies documents for resubmission in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment