Monday 19 September 2011

Week 1: Introduction to Film Studies and Skills Audit


Film Studies

Today our class was introduced to the film studies part of this course. For the first lesson we were introduced to the skills audit. This is a document which shows my existing skills within the 4 stages of creating a product. From previous projects last year, I am aware of these different stages in creating a product. We were put into groups to discuss our own existing skills within these different areas, these stages include:
  • Investigation: Research into subject for product, Primary and Secondary Research
  • Pre-Production: Planning and Generating ideas
  • Production: Creating product, bring ideas to life
  • Post-Production: Evaluation and Sample Viewing

All of these are the stages and what each stage includes. I have written a skills audit, which shows what existing skills I can bring to the four stages of creating a product. My existing skills are very important when creating a product and through the skills audit I will talk about my existing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment